A Private Ministerial Association Membership Agreement
A Private Ministerial Association MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT By becoming a member of NEW EARTH MINISTRIES, I agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. NEW EARTH MINISTRIES’s purpose is furthering the upliftment, enlightenment, spiritual realization, and general welfare of people throughout the world, the betterment of life on planet Earth, and other spiritual, humanitarian, and beneficent purposes.
2. NEW EARTH MINISTRIES is a creation of free men and women to associate with each other in the private domain according to their ministry and talents.
3. NEW EARTH MINISTRIES is a platform on which members may, for NEW EARTH MINISTRIES’s good purpose, conduct all manner of private speech and business with NEW EARTH MINISTRIES, members, and other associations – keeping all business in the private domain and utilizing the protections thereof.
4. NEW EARTH MINISTRIES is a private, unincorporated ministry that operates outside the jurisdiction of government entities, agencies, officers, agents, contractors, and other representatives, as protected by law.
5. NEW EARTH MINISTRIES lawfully stands on the authority our Creator gives to free men and women as revealed in all Holy Scriptures, the Constitution of the United States of America, the constitutions of the several states of the union, and the Charter of Rights of Canada.
6. Members claim the right to freedom of religion, free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather in association to assert our rights protected by those Constitutions, Charter, and Statutes.
7. Members claim the right to be free from unreasonable search and seizure, the right to not incriminate ourselves, and the right to freely exercise all other unalienable rights as granted by our Creator, our almighty God, and guaranteed by those Constitutions, Charter, and Statutes.
8. Members decide for themselves which member(s) qualify to provide them counsel and advice concerning all matters, including but not limited to, physical, spiritual, healthcare, law, and any other matter, and may contract for counsel, advice, services, etc. they believe assist their ministry through NEW EARTH MINISTRIES.
9. Members have the freedom to choose and perform for ourselves the types of therapies and treatments we think best for diagnosing, treating, and preventing illness and disease and for achieving and maintaining optimum wellness, as well as the freedom to choose any types of assistance in lawful matters and any other private business activity.
10. NEW EARTH MINISTRIES will recognize as a member any person(s), natural or otherwise (irrespective of race, color, or religion) who has joined NEW EARTH MINISTRIES or its social media groups and has agreed to the terms of membership, providing said person has not been sanctioned, exercised, or otherwise banned by NEW EARTH MINISTRIES.
11. NEW EARTH MINISTRIES’s trustees, or their designee, may, at any time, terminate my 1 membership should they conclude I am interacting with them or other members in a way that is contrary or detrimental to the focus, principles, and betterment of NEW EARTH MINISTRIES.
12. NEW EARTH MINISTRIES is protected by the First and Fourteenth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution and is outside the jurisdiction and authority of Federal and State Agencies and Authorities concerning complaints or grievances against NEW EARTH MINISTRIES, members, or other staff persons. All rights of complaints or grievances will be settled by a NEW EARTH MINISTRIES designee, committee, or tribunal and will be waived by the member for the benefit of NEW EARTH MINISTRIES and its members.
13. NEW EARTH MINISTRIES and member activity is under common law rather than statutory law or regulatory law, which are creations of public government for the public.
14. In my relations as a member, I voluntarily change my capacity from that of a public person to that of a private member.
15. My activities within NEW EARTH MINISTRIES are matters of private contracts that I refuse to share with Local, State, or Federal investigative or enforcement agencies. I agree not to pursue legal action against a fellow member of NEW EARTH MINISTRIES unless that member has exposed me to a clear and present danger of substantive evil and upon the recommendation and approval of NEW EARTH MINISTRIES.
16. I do not, and will not while a member, represent any Local, State or Federal agency whose purpose is to regulate and approve products or services or to carry out any mission of enforcement, entrapment or investigation.
17. I may, by written notice to NEW EARTH MINISTRIES, withdraw from this agreement and Terminate membership at any time. I will not misrepresent myself as being a member beyond the term of my membership.
18. NEW EARTH MINISTRIES may revoke my membership if I engage in abusive, violent, menacing, destructive or harassing behavior towards any other member of NEW EARTH MINISTRIES.
19. My purchase of a Quantum Energy Product or my monetary donation of $10 is my Membership fee and granting of agreement of all the above provisions as laid out by NEW EARTH MINISTRIES for membership. This membership fee will give me access to all Services, Discounts and Benefits offered by NEW EARTH MINISTRIES now and in the future.
20. These pages consist of the entire agreement for membership in NEW EARTH MINISTRIES.
21. I enter into this agreement freely, without duress or coercion.
22. I hereby exercise my right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), the U.S. Constitution, and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions, as well as the Charter of Rights of Canada.
23. I agree this contract began on the date of my purchasing a Quantum Energy Product or my monetary donation of $10. I have carefully read this document and I understand and agree with it.
NEW EARTH MINISTRIES, 330 SCHMID RD., FAIRVIEW, MICHIGAN 48621